1. Myrtle Beach Boardwalk. Pretty self explanatory, there's a beach and a ferris wheel! Perfect backdrop for a photo! Also there's restaurants. shops & rides all along the boardwalk. I suggest going on the rides before you eat, if you know what I mean ;)
2. Mutiny Bay Mini Golf. Okay, so this one was pretty unexpected, but I must say the entry way looked like something out of Spain or the Caribbean.
4. Pier 14 Restaurant & Bar. What's better than a restaurant with a boardwalk and & bar over the water!? And I must say the bar area right before the boardwalk is super cute and has a great view of the ferris wheel! Plus there is even live music!
5. Parked Golf Carts. No seriously, haha! They are the go-to transportation to the beach and this one happened to be very cute and parked beneath a palm tree! I stumbled upon it on the side of Ocean Bay Condos, a lot park there so your odds of snagging a quick pic on one of these babies are pretty good!
6. Native Joes Ice Scoop & Grind . How cute is their decor and sign!? I'm obsessed, plus the ice cream is delicious. I got the chocolate chip and it was mmm mmm good! (Ps- they also have coffee, for all of you coffee lovers out there!) Ice cream is a must when at the beach and I've never seen a photo of ice cream I didn't like, have you?? ;)
7. Market Common. Where you can shop, dine & live! Look how cute these colorful houses are! Definitely stop by and snap a quick pic!