1. HENSE Wall! This colorful wall is on the Atlanta Belt Line and is a photo favorite! The closest Address is: 985 Monroe Dr NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
2. Jackson Street Bridge. This is the best place to go for a view of Atlanta's downtown skyline! And yes, this is in the opening scene of The Walking Dead!
3. Piedmont Park. Located between Midtown and Virginia Highlands. I like to think of it as a mini Central Park! Perfect for laying out on sunny days and recreation sports. Pups welcome :)
5. Skyview Atlanta. A ferris wheel located across from Centennial Park. Expect to see panoramic views of downtown Atlanta and the surrounding areas. There's even a VIP gondola with Ferrari style seats and a glass floor. Total photo op moment!
6. Baps Shri Swaminarayan Sanstha. I like to think of this place as a hidden gem of Atlanta. The architecture is insane. Looks just like you transported yourself to India!
7. Krog Street Market. Dining and retail in a reconstructed 1920's warehouse! Located right in the heart of Innman Park.