2. Ice Cream & Shop(pe). This place is a true gem with its retro vintage vibes! Plus you can shop while you eat ice cream, what's better than that!? They have the cutest little gift shop with Shop Bando items, pool floats, basically everything you don't need but want! When in Palm Springs right... ;)
3. That Pink Door. I don't think it needs much explaining, no better photo op than a pink door?! Am I right? Plus the giant cactus in front really screams Palm Springs. Unfortunately, as of last week I believe the owners have banned all photos from being taken in front of the house :( BUT I do believe they still take business inquiries so there's hope!
4. V Hotel Palm Springs. One of the newer hotels in Palm Springs but still has the PS charm! I love their subtle, more muted vibe. Pro Tip- You should definitely order room service and have it delivered pool side! Their cocktails & sliders are delish! (Plus they make for great photo ops!)
5. Ernest Coffee. Coffee is a must so why not venture to this super cute, rustic coffee shop! Make sure you take your drink out to the patio where you can enjoy it on banana leaf seat cushions and snap some pics while staring at the mountains & palm trees in the distance.
6. The Party Lions. Three doors down from the Pink Door and also part of the "door tour" is this fun house! The owners have an ever changing display of fun pool floats on the lions! We happen to catch the pink inner tubes, and champagne bottles! (Not pictured, yes we went back twice!) The owner happened to be pulling out as we were taking photos, she waved!
7. Street View. This is the street the houses featured above are on. This view screams take a picture of me! Looks like a movie scene if you ask me.